Sustainability Education and Resources
Engage offers a variety of educational resources and opportunities on sustainable development, including:
- Guest talks and classes on sustainable development and environmental conservation topics
- Resource lists and guides on environmental justice, equity, diversity and inclusion
- Mentoring and guides for professional development in environmental fields
- Environmental conservation curriculum design for schools, nonprofits, and families
- Sustainability blogs, social media, and other publications
- Internship and volunteer programs
Environmental Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Resources
This document provides a list and brief summary of a variety of U.S. based organizations who focus on environmental inclusion including support of affinity groups, community building, and advocacy. We hope the list will be helpful for educators seeking to include diverse organizations in their curriculum, for students seeking volunteer, internship, and employment opportunities and for persons who have previously been underrepresented in environmental organizations and/or engagement with natural resources.
|File Size:||313 kb|
This document provides a list and brief summary of a variety of environmental leaders from underrepresented groups including youth, people of color, women, and LGBTQ+. We hope the list will be helpful for educators seeking to include diverse leaders in their curriculum, for students who would like to learn about these leaders, and for organizations striving to enhance their work on justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion.
|File Size:||1081 kb|